BOOKING A SESSION
Hypnotherapy sessions with Stephen are booked in advance, by appointment only. Sessions may be conducted remotely over Zoom or in-person at our San Francisco Office.
If you're interested in becoming a client it is highly recommended that you schedule a free phone consultation with Stephen to briefly describe your issue and to have any of your questions answered. If it's a good fit and you're ready you can then book you first hypnotherapy session.
With City mandated restrictions in place to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 we follow a safety protocol for all our in-office sessions:
Masks are worn at all times by both client and Stephen.
A symptom and temperature screening prior to entry is conducted. You will be able to reschedule appointments without penalty if necessary.
Cross ventilation with outdoor air is used in conjunction with fans and HEPA filters to cycle fresh air into the office.
Client and Stephen maintain at least 6 foot separation throughout the session.
One hour buffer between clients to refresh office air and disinfect all surfaces.
Since the office is ventilated with outside air please bring a jacket on cool days.
The office will be closed for in-person sessions when directed by City mandate. Check the home page for current status.
For those who prefer the convenience of virtual sessions, or during City lock-down, private hypnotherapy appointments over Zoom are offered. For an online session you will need:
A private, quiet place in your home or office where you will not be disturbed.
- A computer or phone with a reliable internet connection.
- Zoom app installed on your computer or phone.
- A web camera connected to your computer or camera phone.
- Earbuds or headphones.
- A microphone connected to your computer or as part of your headset.
- All devices fully charged or plugged in to a power source for the session.
- All devices and apps set to"do not disturb" so notifications and sounds will not interrupt your session.
- Your face and hands visible on screen.